FRITEX Stock Co. considers preservation of the environment and human beings health protection as a priority guideline of its activities and as an essential part of modern business focused on long-term success.
The main goal of Environmental Policy of FRITEX Stock Co. is to minimize environmental impact of production activity of the plant of friction and heat-resistant materials.
To achieve the formulated goal the Management and all the employees are obliged to:
- act in accordance with requirements of environmental regulations;
- realize gradual transfer of existing asbestos production to high quality non-asbestos production with increased life service and with installation of up-to-date equipment and implementation of new processes fulfilling the safety requirements and preservation of the environment;
- improve the existing and to install new devices for purification of pollution emissions;
- tend to reduction of production wastes and their maximal possible utilization in production of friction and heat-resistant materials;
- use energy-saving reserves, up-to-date resource-saving equipment and technologies;
- improve working environment and to increase safety level at workplaces;
- develop and to improve Environmental Management System;
- tend to prevention of emergency situations with a negative influence on the environment;
- carry out objective estimation and correction of own activity to gain the constant improvement of environmental targets;
- develop communication and cooperation with official authorities, public associations, business partners and mass media in regards to environmental issues;
- avow the results of environmental activity to all parties interested in the information;
- improve system of environmental education of staff.